• Does your life feel completely out of balance?
• Have you lost touch with whom you are as an individual?
• Do you feel stuck or unsatisfied with the way things have been going?
• Having trouble with planning and staying organized?
• Ready to take back control of your life and become more fulfilled?
• Do you want to build relationships with other women who know exactly how you feel?
It’s time to take positive action to living a more fulfilled and joyful life, ladies. Let’s do this.
The Rad Mom Coach is launching another new 6-week program for moms who answered yes to any of the questions above and who are ready to make a change. And it’s all done from the privacy of your home. You don’t even have to wear pants.
Regularly priced at $450, 6-8 of you will join the program for only $249. That’s less than $42 per session. Crazy cheap.
The program includes:
• Six, 1-hour phone group sessions with 5-8 other mothers who know exactly how you are feeling.
• One, 30-min INDIVIDUAL coaching session to help you clarify how you want to live and what exactly you can do about it.
• Weekly workbooks to help you dig into what makes you joyful and to help you set goals towards living a more fulfilled life.
• A private Facebook group designed for mommas to support and interact with one another between and after sessions. This group will remain in place so that mommas can plan to stay in touch and continue your relationships after we finish up.
• Accountability to help you actually follow through with the actions you want to take in your life.
Each session will have a general topic and the freedom to talk about anything on our mom’s minds. Topics covered include:
• How to reconnect with yourself and become clear on your vision for your life.
• How to take charge and become the driver of your life instead of the passenger.
• How to find a healthy balance and practice self-care (say what?!).
• How to make your schedule work for you.
• How to eliminate barriers that have been getting in your way.
• And one session where the group decides what to work on!
If you are interested in joining the group, contact Kacey Kaufman, CPC, LCSW-R, ELI-MP aka The Rad Mom Coach at email@example.com. We will then schedule a short phone call where we will decide if you are a good match for the group. Don’t procrastinate because the group should fill up quickly!