The Rad Mom Coach offers a five-step coaching process.
Rad Mom 5-Step Coaching Program:
- REDISCOVER who you are as an individual and get very clear on what your vision of a joyful life would look like.
- UNCOVER AND REMOVE the barriers that are getting in your way to living this fulfilling, balanced, and well,… rad life!
- CREATE a game plan with your coach.
- MAKE YOUR PLAN A REALITY by setting clear, attainable goals and by receiving support to help hold you accountable.
- BASK IN YOUR JOY!!
The Rad Mom Coach works from the inside-out.
In the first two steps of this process of coaching (and in more depth as we proceed), we focus on the “inner work” where we rediscover:
- Who you are as an individual, especially now that you are a mother.
- What you are passionate about (even if you don’t thing you have passions… you do and we’ll find them!).
- What YOU WANT your life to look like.
- What a healthy balance is for you and your family.
- What has been getting in your way and how to eliminate these blocks.
- That you aren’t really stuck. Positive change really is possible if you open up, move forward and take control of your own life.
The last three steps are what we call “outer work”. Now that we are clear on exactly what it is that you want, we can start making profound life changes. In this “outer” process, we:
- Create a mapped-out plan on how to make your dreams a reality. Yes, it’s possible, mama.
- Set realistic and specific weekly goals to move you closer to this dream. Your coach will help you set these goals and will help keep you motivated and accountable to doing what you set out to do.
- Realize how joyful your life can actually be and reclaim your fire for life!
Moms can enter this process at any step depending on her individual needs. Many moms have no idea where to begin on becoming more fulfilled in her motherhood role. Others know what they want, but don’t know how to get there.
We work together in
narrowing the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
If you would like to schedule a complimentary coaching session to see if coaching is right for you, contact Kacey at email@example.com or call 516-996-6079.
For information on coaching packages, click here.