- Does your life feel completely out of balance?
- Have you lost touch with whom you are as an individual?
- Do you feel stuck or unsatisfied with the way things have been going?
- Having trouble with planning and staying organized?
- Ready to take back control of your life?
It’s time to take positive action to living a more fulfilled and joyful life, ladies. Let’s do this.
The Rad Mom Coach is launching a brand new 6-week program for moms who answered yes to any of the questions above.
Regularly priced at $450, six of you will join the program for only $225. That’s less than $38 per session. Crazy cheap.
The program includes:
- Six, 1-hour phone coaching sessions with five other mothers who know exactly how you are feeling.
- One, 30-min INDIVIDUAL coaching session to help you clarify how you want to live with more balance and fire for life.
- Weekly workbooks to help you dig into what makes you joyful and to set goals towards living with more balance.
- A private Facebook group designed for the six mommas to support and interact with one another between and after sessions. This group will remain in place if mommas want to plan to stay in touch or continue your relationships after we finish up.
- Accountability so that you actually DO what you say you want to do.
Each session will have a general topic and the freedom to talk about anything on our mom’s minds. Topics covered include:
- How to reconnect with yourself and become clear on your vision for your life.
- How to take charge and become the driver of your life instead of the passenger.
- How to find a healthy balance and practice self-care (say what?!).
- How to make your schedule work for you.
- How to eliminate barriers that have been getting in your way.
- And one session where the group decides what to work on!
If you are interested in joining an upcoming group, contact Kacey Kaufman, CPC, LCSW-R, ELI-MP aka The Rad Mom Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then schedule a short phone call where we will decide if you are a good match for the group. Don’t procrastinate because the group should fill up quickly!
To learn more about the Rad Mom Coach, visit www.theradmom.com.
Excited to hear from the lucky six!