- Does your life feel completely out of balance? Unfulfilled?
- Have you lost touch with yourself as an individual?
- Do you feel stuck or unsatisfied with the way things have been going?
- Having trouble with planning and staying organized? Overwhelmed?
- Ready to take back control of your life and live a fulfilling, RAD life?
Join other moms (who totally understand) in an adventure to start kicking some ass again! Let’s do this.
The Rad Mom Coach offers a 6-week program for moms who answered yes to any of the questions above. All groups are done over the phone from the privacy of your home. Pants optional.
Regularly priced at $450, we are offering 6-8 of you the experience for only $249. That’s less than $42 per session. Craaaazy cheap.
The program includes:
- Six, 1-hour phone coaching sessions with other mothers who know exactly how you are feeling.
- One, 30-min INDIVIDUAL coaching session to help you clarify how you want to live with more balance and fire for life.
- Weekly workbooks to help you dig into what makes you joyful and to set goals towards living with more balance.
- A private Facebook group designed for the mommas to support and interact with one another between and after sessions. This group will remain in place so that mommas can stay in touch and continue her relationships after we finish up.
- Accountability to help you actually follow through with the actions that you want to take in your life.
Each session will have a general topic and the freedom to talk about anything on our mom’s minds. Topics covered include:
- How to reconnect with yourself and become the driver of your life instead of the passenger.
- How to find a healthy balance and practice self-care (say what?!).
- How to make your schedule work for you.
- How to eliminate barriers that have been getting in your way.
- And one session where the group decides what to work on!
If you are interested in joining an upcoming group, contact Kacey Kaufman, CPC, LCSW-R aka The Rad Mom Coach at email@example.com. We will then schedule a short phone call where we will decide if you are a good match for the group. Don’t continue to put yourself at the bottom of the priority list. This group fills up quickly so contact Kacey as soon as you can.